Join us this Saturday as we complete a variety of tasks on the preserve before winter:
- Planting native trees and shrubs to help with restoration efforts
- Rerouting a section of trail away from a natural drainage flow
- Removing metal debris and wiring fencing so it can be recycled properly
Tools/Gloves will be provided however, feel free to bring your own; here is what we will need for the day:
- A pickup truck full of wood chips would be great so we can cover the new plantings and/or to help remove debris from the property
- Wheelbarrow to help move trees/mulch
- Wire cutters to cut fencing into pieces
Create your team (of friends, family, co-workers, others) and attempt to out-score other teams on questions in roughly 10 diverse categories together with a picture quiz. A fun evening of diverse trivia while raising funds for Genesee Valley Conservancy!
Its Giving Tuesday, make a gift for the future of the Genesee Valley!