Registration is open through Sept. 7th...thank you for keeping this event alive in 2020! The Oak Tree is Genesee Valley Conservancy's largest fundraising event of the year!
1) Run the course anytime (or as many times) Aug 1 - Sept 7
2) Email in your time (or best time).
3) We'd love to see a photo of you before/during/after your Solo Oak Tree!
Rules: Run the course and ONLY stop your watch for these two reasons:
1) At road crossings to allow for normal road-rules. Roads will be open, so make sure intersections are clear before you run across!
2) At self-dropped water stations to compensate for taking hydration that would typically occur when you were running through a water station (PLEASE return to pickup after yourself!)
Park at Geneseo Central School...bathrooms and drinking fountain at the track should be unlocked all summer
Finding the Starting Lines
The Half Marathon starting line is spray painted on the shoulder of the road. It is between the two 30MPH signs as you walk from the school into the Village. It is ALSO between the two "Crosswalk" Ahead signs.
5K Starting Line
The 5K starting line is spray painted on the shoulder of the road. It is right before the first 30MPH signs as you walk from the school into the Village.
Finding the Finish Line
Both races finish on the Geneseo Central School track at the end of the bleechers. The dotted yellow line on the track, closest to the gate, is the finish line!